The NCRMA Endorsed Captive Insurance Company
The NCRMA endorsed captive insurance company is an insurance company owned by the association.
It is called a “captive” because only NCRMA members are eligible to participate in the program.
Captive Insurance Benefits
- Reduced transactional friction between insurer and insured
- Member driven enforcement and control
- Coverages customized to meet member’s needs
- Profits returned to members in form of increased risk share, reduced premium and expanded coverage
- Improved coverages
- Increased capacity
- Investment income funded claims reimbursement
- Reduced operating costs
- Expert claims control
TRICHOME™ is the product brand offered by NCRMA endorsed captive. It is a part of a series of membership benefits established to satisfy the critical needs of our members.
These membership benefits include a combination of endorsed insurance products, enforcement, risk control and innovative risk management not currently available in the cannabis market.
Risk Management Solutions for Dispensaries & Associated Grow Facilities
- TRICHOME™ Insurance Products
- Innovative Risk Control
- Cannabis Risk Prevention Platform (CRP²™) Tailored Specifically For Cannabis Risk Definition and Mitigation
- Dedicated and Knowledgeable NCRMA Appointed Broker Distribution Network
- Limited Distribution Through Vetted and Appointed Broker Partners
- Streamlined Application Process
- Clean Insurance Policy Form Language
- ISO Based With Proprietary Enhancements
- Ease Of Transaction
- Underwriting and Risk Management Teams Experienced in Cannabis Risk
Insurance Coverage Overview
The coverages below represent the initial TRICHOME™ product offering. Additional lines of coverage and expansion up the cannabis vertical will take place through 2021.