Making our members better through education, support and expertise.
How we can help
your cannabis business.
We offer our members innovative risk management training and strategic partnerships to grow and sustain their businesses.
Our extensive education and robust risk management practices have been designed to lower claim rates for NCRMA member policy holders.
The NCRMA’s Appointed Broker program is the only dedicated, cannabis-vetted and appointed broker program in the country.
We are the nation’s only dedicated cannabis risk management association.
Our vision is to offer innovative risk management services that will enable our members to thrive from seed to consumer in the emerging cannabis industry.
- Pioneering, original, ground breaking risk management platform
- Non-traditional offerings for non-traditional industry
- Insurance companies and banks offer you risk management that is best for them. The NCRMA offers that which is best for you
Who should join the NCRMA?
- All cannabis-related businesses
- Individuals who work for a cannabis-related business
- Member associations who are involved in the cannabis industry
- Anyone who is a member of other cannabis-related associations
- Companies who provide services to cannabis-related businesses
Why join the NCRMA?
- Experience member benefits and become a better business owner
- Access to expert knowledge of insurance and risk management products
- Acquire cannabis industry risk management focused training
- Receive NCRM Academy training and certification
- Benefit from networking through regional chapters and cannabis community forums
- Access to an association owned captive
- Chronic Risk™ podcasts offering insights and resources from cannabis industry leaders
- Discounted rates on all NCRMA events
- Connection with our Service Partners who provide industry expertise via an innovative risk management platform, CRP²™.
Expert Risk Management
Eligibility for NCRMA Risk Management Certification developed by financial services and cannabis industry risk experts.
Rewards for Risk Mitigation
Policy holding members are rewarded for using proactive risk management strategies and tools that improve claims performance and make their businesses more successful.
Access to State-of-the-Art Risk Mitigation Tools
Cannabis Risk Prevention Platform (CRP²™) provides streamlined risk prevention for cannabis operations.
Better Use of Capital
Economic solutions for best use of funding.
Discounts and Promotional Offers
Members only insurance coverages and other risk management products, discounts and promotional offers from service partners.
Marketing and Showcase Exposure
With your NCRMA membership comes maximum marketing exposure through internal networking events, association networking events, social media, digital marketing and industry focused conferences.
Key Association Efforts
NCRMA focuses on making members better through education, support and expertise.
Let’s Grow Together
Being a member of the NCRMA is all about relationships. That is why we want to assist our members in reaching their goals through educational opportunities, on-going support, and subject matter expertise. We value our members and the knowledge they bring to us and to the industry. We believe that the benefits are mutual.