BECOME AN NCRMA
In October 2018, The NCRMA, in a survey of its membership, found that there was a strong level of dissatisfaction in the cannabis broker space emanating from greed, lack of knowledge and an absence of commitment. The NCRMA created an Appointed Broker process as defined below in response to its members’ needs.
What you can expect from our program:
- The only dedicated, cannabis-vetted, and appointed broker program in the country
- Focus on broker customer service, cannabis space knowledge and commitment, passion, and long-term commitment to the cannabis industry
- NCRMA funded and provided education designed to continuously upgrade the broker knowledge base
- Requires broker to have a defined and long-term cannabis strategy
- Provides broker with a voice through NCRMA sponsored national meetings, local chapters, and numerous media outlets
- Aligns broker with service partners whose services form the foundation for the NCRMA Disruptive Risk Management Platform
BECOME AN NCRMA
The NCRMA is currently working with select carriers, brokers and their client base in gathering valued input on the types and depth of insurance coverages and other risk management offerings that are required to support their respective member businesses. As product offerings become available, the NCRMA will recommend these brokers for appointment to represent the insurance efforts.
If you are a broker and interested in an NCRMA appointment, please contact by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"There is no more neutrality in the world. You either need to be part of the solution or you will be part of the problem." - Eldridge Cleaver
100 Allegheny Dr.
Warrendale, PA 15086
3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89169