From NASDAQ.com: Marijuana stocks had a rough 2019. The Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences ETF(OTC: HMLSF) fell 39% last year as the S&P 500 rose by 29%. The honeymoon stage for the cannabis industry is long over. And although the outbreak of the coronavirus isn’t going to do the industry any favors this year, the reality is that marijuana stocks were going to face problems in 2020 either way. It’s a year that will separate the pretenders from those that will be around for years, and it’s not going to be an easy one for many companies.
- National Cannabis Risk Management Association Enhances Its Marketing And Membership Strategies With New Additions To The Team
- Cannabis Insurance Group Announces Initial Product Offering At MJBIZCON 2020
- Chronic Risk Webinar: Cannabis Ergonomics and Preventing Workplace Injuries
- Alex Hearding Introduces Risk Management to Cannabis
- NCRMAcademy Cann-San Video