From NASDAQ.com: Marijuana stocks had a rough 2019. The Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences ETF(OTC: HMLSF) fell 39% last year as the S&P 500 rose by 29%. The honeymoon stage for the cannabis industry is long over. And although the outbreak of the coronavirus isn’t going to do the industry any favors this year, the reality is that marijuana stocks were going to face problems in 2020 either way. It’s a year that will separate the pretenders from those that will be around for years, and it’s not going to be an easy one for many companies.
- NCRMAcademy Sponsors Webinar on Managing Risk in Uncertain Times
- NCRMA Offers Insight on Medical Marijuana Recall in Oklahoma
- NCRMA Statement on Butane Explosion in Los Angeles
- NCRMAcademy Launches to Offer Industry Training and Expertise
- Troy Dayton of the Arcview Group Featured on Chronic Risk Podcast